Registration now open for BLE 2015
Visitors can now register for Brand Licensing Europe, which is scheduled to run in London, October 13-15
Registration is now open for Brand Licensing Europe, the UBM Advanstar organised licensing exhibition, which runs from 13 – 15 October 2015. Visitors can register for free at www.brandlicening.eu.
This year’s show promises another action packed three days, following the 2014 event – the biggest in the show’s 17 year history. Over 7,164 retailers, licensees and sales promotion professionals attended from over 65 countries. There was also a 28% increase in retailers attending the show.
Once again, this year’s event will be zoned into three distinct areas to help visitors navigate easily:
• Art, Design & Image.
• Brands & Lifestyle.
• Character & Entertainment.
Highlights for this year include:
• Two educational programmes - divided between the Licensing Academy and the Brands & Lifestyle Theatre, launched last year.
• Two keynote presentations from industry trail blazers; with past speakers from Mojang, Rovio, FIFA and Lucas Licensing.
• New SPLiCE educational afternoons featuring expert panels on Direct to Retail, Social Accountability and Anti-Counterfeiting.
• Over 30 new exhibitors spanning food & beverage, beauty, art & design, sport and heritage categories.
• A brand new BLE Blog providing weekly updates and insights on the event and the industry at www.thebleblog.com.
For more information, please visit: www.brandlicensing.eu or visit www.thebleblog.com. For BLE on Twitter @bleurope or Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/brandlicensingeurope for the latest show updates.
About Brand Licensing Europe
Brand Licensing Europe 2015 (www.brandlicensing.eu) takes place from 13-15 October 2015 at Olympia, London. It is the only pan-European event dedicated to licensing and brand extension. Now in its 17thsuccessful year, Brand Licensing Europe 2014 was the biggest event to date; hosting 306 exhibitors and 7,164 visitors from 69 countries.
About UBM Advanstar (www.advanstar.com)
UBM Advanstar, part of UBM Americas, is a US-based event and marketing services business serving the fashion, licensing, life sciences and power sports industries. The company owns and operates a portfolio of 54 tradeshows, 100 conferences, 30 publications, and almost 200 electronic products and websites. Its market-leading brands and a commitment to delivering innovative, quality products and services enable UBM Advanstar to “Connect Our Customers With Theirs.” UBM Advanstar is a UBM plc company.