Las Vegas Market announces new seminar roster
Featuring top tastemakers including Barclay Butera, LIbbey Langdon and the Beekman Boys, a new seminar and event roster is announced for the summer market
Las Vegas Market today announced a new series of original programming that will appeal to designers, furniture, gift and home décor buyers and retailers at Summer Market running from July 31-August 4, 2016.
The roster offers attendees a variety of choices – more than 30 in all – to learn from some of the most important designers and thought leaders in the industry, connect with peers, get ahead of the curve on trends, participate in guided tours of market with top designers, magazine editors and earn up to 11 FREE CEU credits in the process.
Important new additions include seminars specific to the casual category as well as antiques, vintage and handmade with seminar rooms on the casual floors and in dedicated temp venue The Pavilions.
Highlighting the roster are: Las Vegas Market-exclusive Ahead of the Curve – the centerpiece of summer programming – editors from Sunset, Rue, Dwell and LUXE Interiors & Design will offer up the latest trends and share personal insights as well as lead intimate tours of market to share their favorite finds;
FIRST LOOK – Las Vegas Market’s signature trend programme featuring market resources aligned with key themes, product vignettes and companion print guide; Sherwin-Williams® Colormix™ 2017 Color Forecast; and more seminars and events with top tastemakers Barclay Butera, Michael Moloney, Libby Langdon, Justina Blakeney, Christopher Kennedy, the Beekman Boys as well as Designer-led Curated Tours, book-signing parties with designers and celebrities and much more.
Some events do require pre-registration. For complete details and to register, visit www.lasvegasmarket.com/seminars-and-events/
Las Vegas Market is proud to partner with the American Society of Interior Designers, Gift & Home Trade Association, Museum Store Association, Zoo & Aquarium Buyer’s Group, Day Spa Association, Association for Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professionals, and the Home Furnishings Association (on-site Retailer Resource Center), among others, for additional programming.
- Design Your Future with Celebrity Designer Michael Moloney
- ANDYZ Awards with Christopher Kennedy – ASID & Las Vegas Design Center (champagne and dessert)
- Design Destinations 2.0: Where Home is Headed Next, Deb Barrett, Soft Design Lab
- Cross-marketing Secrets for the Small-Business Entrepreneur – Jo Packham, Where Women Create
- FIRST LOOK Julie Smith Vincenti, Nine Muses Media
- Beekman Boys: Beekman 1802 – Seasonal Merchandising and Creating Your Store’s Brand
- Sherwin Williams® Colormix™ 2017 Color Forecast with Director of Color Marketing Susan Wadden
- Libby Langdon: Interior Design Meets Exterior Design – Casual and Outdoor Trends
- Best of the West in Design with REstyle SOURCE and Justina Blakeney
- Ahead of the Curve with the editors of Sunset, Rue, Dwell and LUXE Interiors & Design
- Tried and True Tactics to Drive Traffic and Increase Sales with The Gourmet Retailer
- Savvy Retailer Tools, Becky Tyre, Retail Details Blog and Gifts & Decorative Accessories Magazine
- Maximizing Retail Sales: Lifestyle Trends presented by Allan Share and Patti Biro, Day Spa Association
- Non-Profit Retail Roundtable with the Association for Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professionals, Museum Store Association and Zoo & Aquarium Buyers Group
- Sunday-Tuesday NEW! Destination Tours – guided tours of handmade, designer items, antiques, vintage, millennial-driven trends, casual furniture, decorative accessories, gift and more. Space is limited. RSVP required.
- Sunday and Monday – Ahead of the Curve Market Tours with editors of Sunset Magazine, Rue, Dwell and LUXE Interiors & Design
- Las Vegas Red Carpet Designer Tour: Soft Design Lab
- Jackie Von Tobel and Deb Barrett, in cooperation with International Market Centers: Join Deb Barrett and Jackie Von Tobel of Soft Design Lab for the Las Vegas Red Carpet Tour at Summer Las Vegas Market, July 30- August 2, 2016. http://softdesignlab.com/LVMKT-experience