Maison opens today!
The design-led Maison & Objet, Paris, opens its design-friendly doors today and runs until September 6
One of the world’s leading design events, Maison & Objet, Paris, will showcase more layout changes when it opens its design-friendly doors today, on September 2.
The show, which revamped its layout this time last year is once more evolving to offer visitors an evermore “enriching, easy and efficient experience”, say organisers, with the new changes having been created in order to bring exhibitors with cross-industry environments “greater visibility and lead them towards new markets”.
Highlights of changes include:
• Redistribution of textile exhibitors into different décor atmospheres in Halls 4 and 5A
• Convergence of complementary environments Cook+Design and Easy Living, bringing together of luxury porcelain and crystal brands with innovative design, providing new circulation routes for complementary buying and better navigation.
• Clearer borders between the five sectors, with different coloured carpeting and rest areas, plus additional information desks.
• Relocation of Espace Retail, a space dedicated to discussion of challenges faced by retail stores, to the heart of Hall 6 – find 20-minute workshops led by specialists every hour.
• A brand-new café/library at Espace Retail will offer additional content, with access to books on the topics being discussed.
• Brand-new hub – Influences – will launch in Halls 7 and 8, promising greater synergy between Now! Design A Vivre and Scenes d’Interieur Gallery in Hall 7 and M&O Projets in Hall 8, and dedicated to buyers and specifiers in search of exclusivity.
Tabletop brands to see…
There are plenty of tableware brands to check out, including Porcel, Julia Knight, LSA International, Chilewich, Dunoon, Anna New York, among many others.
Maison & Objet, Paris, takes place September 2-6, 2016, visit www.maison-objet.com