Maison preview: Porcel
At design-led show Maison & Objet Paris, which runs September 2-6, Porcel will present its new winter decorations
At the upcoming Maison & Objet, Paris, set to take place September 2-6, premium porcelain specialists Porcel will reveal a new show location, alongside unveiling its new winter decorations.
With a brand-new location in Hall 5A, Portuguese porcelain specialists Porcel will present its new winter decorations, including Liberty, a collection inspired by the ornamental Art Nouveau style with the use of green as a statement.
Both organic and geometric, the designs are united and flow over the porcelain pieces in gold and green lines adding character and elegance.
Porcel will also showcase the additions to its successful complements collection Exclusive Premium Gold, introducing premium pieces including a coffee set in deep green with touches of gold and two leaf-shaped trays.
Visit Porcel in Hall 5A Booth N12, www.porcel.com
Maison & Objet, Paris
One of the world’s leading design events, Maison & Objet, Paris, will showcase more layout changes when it opens its design-friendly doors on September 2.
The show, which revamped its layout this time last year is once more evolving to offer visitors an evermore “enriching, easy and efficient experience”, say organisers, with the new changes having been created in order to bring exhibitors with cross-industry environments “greater visibility and lead them towards new markets”.
Highlights of changes include:
• Redistribution of textile exhibitors into different décor atmospheres in Halls 4 and 5A
• Convergence of complementary environments Cook+Design and Easy Living, bringing together of luxury porcelain and crystal brands with innovative design, providing new circulation routes for complementary buying and better navigation.
• Clearer borders between the five sectors, with different coloured carpeting and rest areas, plus additional information desks.
• Relocation of Espace Retail, a space dedicated to discussion of challenges faced by retail stores, to the heart of Hall 6 – find 20-minute workshops led by specialists every hour.
• A brand-new café/library at Espace Retail will offer additional content, with access to books on the topics being discussed.
• Brand-new hub – Influences – will launch in Halls 7 and 8, promising greater synergy between Now! Design A Vivre and Scenes d’Interieur Gallery in Hall 7 and M&O Projets in Hall 8, and dedicated to buyers and specifiers in search of exclusivity.
Maison & Objet, Paris, takes place September 2-6, 2016, visit www.maison-objet.com