NY NOW announces Winter Market programme
Registration for seminars now open for Market attendees at the upcoming NY NOW show in January
NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, has officially opened registration for its full slate of exciting and educational seminars.
NY NOW offers a wide variety of seminars, beginning on Saturday, January 30 and running through Tuesday, February 2, where industry experts will dissect the topics that matter most to market attendees.
“The seminars at NY NOW offer a unique chance for attendees to step off the market floor and dive deeper into the industry’s most talked about topics,” said Scott Kramer, Co-Director and Vice President, NY NOW. “Whether it is colour and design trends, sustainability, digital media, or retail strategies, the education gleaned from each of these seminars is invaluable.”
Each seminar is hosted by a leading trade publication or industry association.
Some sessions to look forward to each day include:
Saturday, January 30
• Trademarks: What You Need to Know to Create Custom Products
Sunday, January 31
• Importing 101: Everything You Want to Know But Are Afraid to Ask
• Making It Real: The Road From Design Idea to Successful Artisan Product
• Apps for Retailers
Monday, February 1
• Spring/Summer 2017: The Color Evolution
• Roundtable Discussion: Retailing in a Changing World
• Building Exposure and Sales Through Pinterest
Tuesday, February 2
• Handmade Impact: What are the Social Effects of Commerce in the Artisan Sector?
• Learn the Power of E-Newsletters
• Souvenir & Resort Gift Trends
The full list of seminars can be found here
, and attendees can add seminars to their schedules through the online registration system.