NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, is pleased to announce that more than 500 new and returning exhibitors will join the expansive marketplace when it opens later this month.
The winter 2016 edition of NY NOW will take over the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City with three comprehensive collections, encompassing more than 100,000 products in hundreds of product categories that embody today’s hottest trends. Register now to secure your attendance at nynow.com.
In the HOME Collection, market attendees will experience trends in home décor that include mixed metal accents, the addition of natural elements to interior spaces, and statements of self-expression through one-of-a-kind pieces.
The LIFESTYLE Collection will feature products that are multipurpose and versatile, from baby and children’s products that encourage exploration and learning, to gifts that trigger a sense of nostalgia and mindfulness. Finally, consumer demand for local, artisan goods has never been higher and that demand is evident in the HANDMADE Collection, which features a wide assortment of unique products with profound stories to tell.
This year’s new additions– more than 360 companies and counting – include notable names across the HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE Collections such as:
- Arthur Court Designs (HOME Collection; Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares)
- Pottery Pots Nederland (HOME Collection; Home Furnishings + Textiles)
- Sage Vertical Gardens (HOME Collection; Accent on Design®)
- Hallmark Signature (LIFESTYLE Collection; Gift)
- INK+ALLOY (LIFESTYLE Collection; Personal Accessories)
- Rhyno Clayworks (HANDMADE Collection; Handmade® Designer Maker)
“NY NOW is the destination for all things new in the industry, from new brands and products, to exclusive launches and new networking opportunities,” said Randi Mohr, Co-Director and Vice President, NY NOW. “When buyers arrive in New York, they are looking for a fresh experience, and NY NOW delivers on every level.”
In addition to the new exhibitors, NY NOW is also excited to welcome back more than 140 companies that are returning after a market absence. Exhibitors that are making their return to NY NOW this winter include:
- Mia + Finn LLC (HOME Collection; Home Furnishings + Textiles)
- Panama Jack (LIFESTYLE Collection; Gift)
- Petit Collage (LIFESTYLE Collection; Baby + Child)
- The Sak Brand Group (LIFESTYLE Collection; Personal Accessories)
- David Royce Glass (HANDMADE Collection; Handmade® Designer Maker)
- Papillon Enterprise (HANDMADE Collection; Artisan Resource®)
In addition to all of the new and returning exhibitors on the sprawling market floor, NY NOW has more new opportunities to offer too! “A Night on Broadway” will feature the brand new musical, ON YOUR FEET, which tells the inspiring true story of Emilio and Gloria Estefan who together have won 26 GRAMMY Awards®.
Discounted tickets are still available through January 8, 2016 through the NY NOW website. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis, and the price will increase after January 8th. NY NOW also offers a wide variety of seminars and networking opportunities for attendees to connect and experience everything the market has to offer.
For more information about NY NOW and to register, visit nynow.com