5 reasons to visit Chicago
There are plenty of reasons why you should attend The International Home + Housewares Show in Chicago in March 2015. Here's why...
The International Home + Housewares Show, which takes place March 3-8 in Chicago, features more than 2,100 exhibitors from over 40 countries and more than 62,000 total attendees from over 125 countries. The Show brings buyers and sellers together to create the home and housewares industry's key marketplace!
Here are 5 reasons why you should attend the show:
1. Discover unique sourcing Opportunities Buy from market-leading home + housewares brands and explore the world's leading exhibition for kitchen + home electrics. And, don't miss Discover Design, the exciting design destination featuring over 200 design and trend leaders from around the world.
2. Find new, innovative product Differentiate your offering and gain a competitive advantage by finding products, trends and ideas not yet available in Europe or Asia. Over 10,000 new product launches!
3. Learn directly from trend experts Learn about key consumer and lifestyle trends for 2016/2017. Don't miss the Pantone® world premiere of the 2017 color and material trends!
4. Get updated on future industry developments Gain strategic insight on key developments shaping the home + housewares industry. Attend presentations on topics such as the Internet of Things and Global Food Trends
5. Benchmark with Chicago retailers Learn innovative retail concepts, inspirational merchandising and exceptional branding by visiting world-class retailers such as Crate & Barrel, Williams-Sonoma, Sur La Table and The Container Store.