All change at Dudson
From investment in new equipment to exciting new brochures and brand-new products to reflect modern-day dining demands, Dudson is making customer-centric changes
A lot has been happening at British tableware manufacturer Dudson. The company has listened to its customers, asked them what they need from a tableware manufacturer and put changes in place to make it happen...
• Investment in new and better equipment for the factory
• Increased stock holdings in popular ranges and key geographical areas worldwide
• Extend the Lifetime Edge Chip Warranty to cover every item
• Restructure service and sales teams for better customer engagement
• Develop new products to reflect changes in dining styles
• Reinvigorate the Dudson brand with new marketing materials
Look out for two exciting new brochures, each with a distinct purpose. First, the inspiration. 18 (pictured) is a magazine featuring inspirational case studies from around the world; focusing on how Dudson products are made; and launching new product.
And second, the detail. A brand new style of product guide with strong images and clear information. A product guide that is easy to navigate, and above all, does not pigeon-hole products into sectors.
18 is available from May 2017 - order your copy now. www.dudson.com