Steelite International partners with Bodum
Steelite International has partnered with Bodum to become the exclusive supplier of its coffee and tea ranges to the hospitality industry
Steelite International, supplier of award-winning, inspirational tabletop products via distributor partners, now exclusively supplies the UK hospitality sector with Bodum products including the iconic Chambord Coffee Press, the Assam Tea Press and a collection of double walled glasses, perfect for coffee or desserts.
Heather Lovatt, head of marketing at Steelite International, said: “We are excited to be working with Bodum. This partnership reflects Steelite International’s commitment to providing its customers with the latest innovative and on trend tabletop solutions. Bodum gives operators from hotels to small coffee shops a stylish and effective way to make and present their coffee and tea offerings.
The Bodum collections we are working with allow us to have a product suitable for all levels of beverage service. This supports our goal to offer operators a choice of products with price points and product attributes to suit their needs. The Bodum products integrate successfully with Steelite International’s existing range and this really showcases our ability to offer a full composite solution to operators.”
Bodum is a Danish brand with a rich history of producing high quality beverage products. The Bodum coffee and tea brewing ranges come in a variety of designs and finishes to create the highest quality hot beverage experience.
For more information about the Bodum range visit http://www.steelite.com/literatureAbout Steelite International
• Steelite International is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of award-winning, inspirational tabletop ranges for the international hospitality industry.
• Established in its current form in 1983, Steelite International has industry roots which span more than 100 years.
• Steelite International is a privately owned company which employs more than 1000 people in the UK as well as more than 100 overseas.
• The company’s Mission Statement is: "To be the hospitality industry's preferred choice for tabletop products, achieved through the combination of inspirational design, excellent quality and outstanding service whilst minimising our environmental impact".
• The company’s core chinaware products are manufactured at its factory in Stoke-on-Trent – one of the most modern and efficient production units in the world. Up to half a million pieces of ware are made every week.
• Steelite trades with more than 140 countries across the globe and its products are the favoured brand of hotel chains such as Hilton and Four Seasons as well as pub and restaurant giant Whitbread and P&O Cruises.
• Steelite International’s business spans a number of industry sectors including commercial catering, ranging from staff restaurants and retirement homes to contract caterers and cruise lines; and the leisure and hospitality market including restaurants, casinos and hotels.