Stelton joins slow coffee movement
Stelton extends its award-winning Theo range with a coffee maker designed for slow brew fans
In line with the current Slow Coffee movement, where time is taken over the making of coffee, the award-winning Theo range from Stelton has been extended to include a coffee maker for all ‘slow brew’ filter coffee fans.
With its beautiful contrasts, the Theo range has been designed to stimulate the senses. Made in matt black stoneware with a shiny glaze the Theo coffee maker is both rustic and elegant.
The filter funnel only has three holes at the bottom, so the run-through time is naturally reduced.
Enjoy a delicious, aromatic coffee every time with the Theo coffee maker. The Theo coffee maker holds 0.6 L, perfect for 1–2 people.
The Theo coffee maker comes with a bamboo lid to keep warm. The coffee pot comes with a collar of heat insulating silicone, which provides a good grip and avoids burnt fingers.
About Theo Collection
• The Theo collection won the 2015 iF design award.
• Rustic and elegant coffee maker
• With heat insulating silicone, to ensure a good grip
• Uses a standard 1 x 4 coffee filter (not included)
• Attractive, matt black stoneware coffee maker
• shiny glaze and bamboo lid